Don’t miss to have the nicest house elevation in your street!
- energy efficiency technology allow to safe 30% costs of heating
- smart looking elevation available in different structure and colours
- externally resistant surface, sometimes called “self cleaning”
- comfortable internal atmosphere at home
- external insulation prevent water condensation in rooms and protect against dump and fungus
- most popular render method in the whole Europe used successfully more than 15 years
Our installation process
Our installation process is tried and tested. All of our installers are fully certified. Installation takes less than you might think and there is little or no mess left behind.
Sequence of operation
- clean and prime the surface
- fix base edge strip according to thickness of polystyrene sheets
- prepare adhesive
- cut and glue polystyrene panels to the wall
- drill holes and fix plastic plugs
- prepare polystyrene joints with the special tool to make an even surface
- glue one layer of glass fibre mesh
- fix aluminum strip with glass fibre mesh to the external corners
- apply adhesive coat
- prepare render from dry powder or ready mixed one acrylic, silicone etc.
- apply render with the steel trowel
- work wet render with plastic trowel to receive decorative finish
- protect with dust sheet and foil or plastic against rain and sun
We can also receive a smooth external render based on white cement. It will give a very nice white finish.
There is also the possibility to renovate old render with this method.
Our specialist will do quick estimation and explain all details.
Download our Free Brochures
Contact Us Today for Advice and more Details.